• 200m stroll to beach, village shops & tavern
• Tea tree nature reserve at rear
• Northerly aspect & Easterly courtyard
• Spanish aesthetic, white arches & terracotta tiles
• Sleep to the sound of crashing waves and feel gentle sea breezes
• Easycare tiled floors & European ‘Jøtul’ wood heater
• 10 minutes to Byron Bay
• 20 minutes to Ballina airport
Boasting a prime location and Northerly aspect, this charming duplex has all the attributes for relaxed beachside living.
Exuding the essence of a Spanish Casa, the property features raked ceilings, white arches and terracotta tiles. The light, modern living space flows into an Easterly courtyard, the perfect spot for breakfasting in the sun.
Screened by a mature hedge, the north facing garden offers privacy and is the ideal spot for a BBQ or relaxing on the sun lounges.
With 2 generous bedrooms, garage and off-street parking, this gorgeous property represents a superb opportunity in this highly sought after beachside location.