• Uninterrupted skyline city views
• Short walk to RMIT, Melbourne Uni, Lygon Street restaurants, cafes and CBD
• High rent for investments
• Award winning stylish design with modern
• appliances, timber floors & large balcony
• Lock up and leave low maintenance or high yield investment opportunity
• Entertainers delight with residents roof top deck BBQ, lounge and garden areas
• Balcony can be accessed from living room or master bedroom
This stylish leading edge apartment features two bedrooms, open plan kitchen, combined dining and lounge opening to large terrace with skyline views to the CBD, Carlton historic buildings and gardens beyond. A short walk to Melbourne University, RMIT, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Exhibition Building, Museums, cafes, restaurants and bars. This award winning design apartment offers proximity to everything and modern living sure to impress.
The master bedroom features expansive balcony access, floor to ceiling glazing and abundance of natural light throughout. With designer style living in mind further highlights include timber flooring and doors throughout as well as sophisticated bathroom with European laundry and storage. Completing the living zone is an ultra-modern kitchen with black granite benchtop, Electrolux oven, induction cook top and Bosch dishwasher.
Entertaining is a breeze with the residents deck on the 7th level, including BBQ, lounge area, vegetable and herb gardens and striking uninterrupted city views to be enjoyed all year round. Additional features includes Mitsubishi reverse cycle heating/cooling system and car space on building car stacker accessed from Canada Lane and even integrated NBN box for the tech enthusiast.
Perfectly poised as a low maintenance lock and leave stylish apartment or high yield investment opportunity not to be missed.